Hey Empire fam,
As Austin re-enters into Stage 4, we are adamant about keeping live music on stage in the heart of the live music capital of the world. More importantly, we care about the health and safety of our staff, crews, bands, and our incredible concert-goers. As of Jan 1, 2022 the following COVID-19 policy has been put in place for all Empire Control Room & Garage shows for the rest of January and the foreseeable future. Policies can change at any given time. Thank you for understanding and adapting with us for the love of live music. We can’t wait to see you rocking with us as safely as possible in 2022!
With love + tunes,
Your Empire Crew
Empire Control Room & Garage Official Policy:
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or rapid) result will be required to attend any Empire Control Room & Garage show. A negative test result must be obtained within 72 hours (3 days) before the event.
- Patrons who are double or fully vaccinated may show proof of COVID-19 vaccination instead of proof of negative test.
- We are strongly encouraging masks upon entrance to the venue, when interacting with staff, and any time one is not actively drinking or eating.
Please note that vaccination is not required to attend Empire Control Room & Garage. Upon entry to the venue for each show you are required to present:
- A negative COVID-19 (PCR or rapid) test result obtained within 72 hours (3 days) of the event. ID must be presented at time of entrance.
- Your vaccine card
- A clear and legible photocopy of your vaccine card
- Photo of your vaccine card on your phone
- A digital vaccine passport or record
If you are unable to comply with Empire Control Room & Garage’s COVID-19 policy, you may request a refund for any show (other than Resound Presents show – please their policies here) if you purchased before Jan 3, 2022 and and 24 hours prior to the event. Please direct all refunds to firstname.lastname@example.org.