Venue Safety Protocols
Empire Control Room & Garage considers our staff and patrons’ safety a top priority. Our commitment to providing a safe, hygienic environment is paramount to achieving operational stability and our continued success. The following are mandatory safety protocols set in place to ensure everyone’s safety:
1. NO MASK, NO ENTRY.
- Patrons are required to wear masks upon entry and on site whenever they are not seated. Failure to comply with this after warning WILL result in removal from the venue without refund.
2. STAY SEATED, REMAIN IN YOUR POD.
- In order to keep staff and patrons safe, we are asking that all patrons remain seated and in their pod to minimize contact with other patrons not in their pod.
3. ORDER ONLINE.
- Currently, our bars are not open for walk-up service and are operating cashless. All patrons are required to order via cellular devices. Any questions/concerns can be directed to security staff roaming the venue.
4. NO RE-ENTRY.
- For safety reasons, there will be no re-entry into the venue. There is food available for purchase on site as well as drinks.
5. PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING.
- For the safety and comfort of other patrons, please be aware of your surroundings and practice social distancing by staying 6 feet apart from other patrons not in your pod.
STAY HOME IF YOU FEEL SICK.